InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas, oil, and electric power industry.
Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
We focus on building strategic relationships with our customers by offering integrated solutions that align with our traditional construction services. We deliver a safe and quality service while partnering with our customers to lower their total cost while increasing productivity and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Integrated Solutions. InfraSource tailors solutions for our customers that enhance strategic relationships. Examples include: design, engineering, project management, and materials management.
- Experience Matters. InfraSource has over 2,000 dedicated, experienced employees, many with decades of experience. Not only are they building tomorrows infrastructure, they are training tomorrows leaders today.
- The Quanta Advantage. As a Quanta Services Company, InfraSource is able to leverage the Quanta network of companies to provide our customers with the nation’s largest pool of skilled workers, equipment and specialized services to deliver infrastructure solutions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). As we continue to grow as an organization, so too has our commitment to create a positive social impact to the communities we support. So it is our vision that together we will elevate our partners, customers, suppliers and neighbors to create positive change. To be innovators, leaders and contributors to an inclusive society and a healthy environment so that InfraSource and everyone we touch can grow and thrive. Read more here about our CSR Initiatives or contact our CSR Director.
- Work safe at all times
- Live safe
- Courage to care for each other
- Protect the safety of the public
- Maintain an attitude of safety
- Accept no unsafe behaviors
- Recognize and eliminate risks
- Workmanship of the finished product
- The attitude towards delivering what the customer values
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work
- Working smarter – more effectively and efficiently
- DIRTFT….Do It Right The First Time
- The right tools and equipment – well maintained
- Develop and deliver smart solutions for customers
- People – living and working by our core values
- Having a sense of ownership that you can influence the results
- Caring for our customers and our resources like an owner
- Being accountable for results – the buck stops with you
- Taking on the challenge of seeing a problem through to solution
- Taking responsibility for what needs to get done
- Not making excuses and not blaming others
- Commitment to results, for our team, and our customers
- Thinking and acting consistently
- Honesty in all your dealings
- Respect everybody and everything
- Character - Whether or not others see it, or you get credit for it
- Being reliable and trustworthy
- Say what you do - do what you say... "Walk the Talk"
- The strength to do what is right
- Delivering the best value for our customers
- Humility as we provide for our customers, and our team
- Looking out for our customers’ best interests
- Leaders serving their team
- Partnering with our customers
- To our communities and environment
- Being grateful for the opportunity
We do not exist without OUR CUSTOMERS. We are committed to providing them with an exceptional, quality service, in a safe and reliable manner.
- A unit with common purpose (teams don’t exist without a goal)
- Giving your best for the success of your team
- Defined roles that are all critical
- Coaching & development of talent
- Collaborating , cooperating, and communicating
- Pride and Passion in our Identity
- Family – “We” (not “me” or “They”)
Nothing is more important than OUR PEOPLE. We strive to provide our employees with a safe work environment while offering them limitless personal growth and career opportunities.
To safely deliver innovative, efficient and high quality construction solutions to the energy distribution industry by:
- Providing best-value services to our customers
- Developing and retaining the best people in the industry
- Committing to the highest safety and quality standards
- Investing in the best equipment and technology available
Enriching lives by being the best place to work and the leader in the construction of safe and reliable InfraStructure.
In 2007, InfraSource further enhanced its capabilities by teaming up with Quanta Services, Inc. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Quanta Services, InfraSource is able to leverage the network of companies to provide our customers with the nation’s largest pool of skilled workers, equipment, and specialized services to deliver infrastructure solutions to the power and pipeline industries all across North America. Being a part of the Quanta family has enabled InfraSource to perform larger, more complex projects by offering the specialized resources of our sister companies.
Who is Quanta Services?
- The largest electric transmission and distribution specialty contractor in North America.
- Largest employer of certified electric power linemen in North America.
- The largest pipeline specialty contractor in North America.
- The owner of the largest specialized equipment fleet in the industry.
- Fortune 400 company with a strong balance and the financial resources for capital-intensive projects.
- Full service engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service provider.
- An innovator of technologies and proprietary methodologies.